THE HUMAN RESOURCE SOFTWARE
The Human Resource suite is composed of the Payroll System (PayWell Plus) and Human Resource System (StaffWare Plus) and has been developed using SQL relational database which is one of the leading databases in the world. The Suite integrates data right from the point where applications are undertaken to point where the employee’s contract ends with the organization. The system has been designed in such a way that most of the information is stored in parameter files thus enabling the user to change them as and when necessary without necessarily getting in touch with us.
The system eliminates typing of standard letters and will provide an interface to standardize the letter being sent to and from the staff members. The system generates standard reports and will also allow for customization during implementation.
With the new world order in place, organizations are faced with numerous challenges due to global competition and the strategic use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). We have seen the use of ICT changing the way in which businesses compete and differentiate themselves. The use of ICT within the company will assist the organization in building its internal efficiency, for instance, if a member of staff can apply for Leave while seated in the comfort of their house then this would add value to their work and it means that they will have a tendency of spending most time during office hours focusing on core business and relegating the non-core to after office hours.
Similarly, we are seeing most organization with HR Departments having fewer members of staff as the system put in place are able to take care of the routine work. Whilst this is the trend, we are also seeing organization appreciation Human Resource Management as opposed to the traditional Personnel Management. The New order in the era of Cost-Cutting, Redundancies, right sizing and downsizing involves acknowledging Human Resource as a strategy within the organization. Most of the new-comers are automating the procedures thus reducing the size and the workload of the department.
Our system takes care of the following:
- Recruitment Module
- Records Management
- Payroll System (PayWell Plus)
- Online Leave Management System
- Time Attendance System
- Organization Structure Management
- Staff Training and Development Module
- Staff Counseling Module
- StaffWare Loans
All the modules indicated above could be purchased and are able to work on stand-alone basis. The details of the particular modules are contained within the specifications. Though flexibility is guaranteed, the system caters for at least three levels of security to ensure that any important data altered is monitored. These include: security at the operating system level, application and the database levels. The system is designed with the user in mind and hence minimizes the data entry requirements.
Online Recruitment Module
This module caters for recruitment of employees into the organization right from the point where vacancies are posted to the point where a successful candidate is appointed. It entails enhancing the current website to introduce the option of managing recruitment online. Under this particular option, the user is able to cater for the following: Advertising Management, Setting up of interview criteria, Profiling of application, setting up the Interview Panel, Interviewing the Applicants and Appointment of Applicants
Records Management Module
This module captures data from the point of appointment all the way to the point where the member of staff leaves the organization. The System allows the User to capture the details with regard to a staff and at the same time the documents can also be scanned and attached for ease of reference. The module also captures photos of Staff for ease of identification
The tasks performed in this Module include:
- Manage Employee Details
- Make Enquiries
Manage Employee Details
The process of managing employee information involves adding and/or editing basic details about the employee. These details include:
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Employment Record
- Family Details
- Emergency Contacts
Online Leave Management
The System keeps track of the leave timetable for all the members of staff and ensures that all the parameters set are used accordingly. The system caters for Normal leave, Maternity leave, Sick leave, Authorized leave or any other type of leave that could be appropriate to the given organization. The system will also process leave allowances and post it to the payroll system. This will depend on the organization’s Policy.
The system offers the following features:
- Posting of opening balance when installing the System.
- Track each Leave type independently.
- Caters for various Human Resource Policies as far as carrying forward the number of days and calculation of the Days earned. The HR Department will be given special privilege to override this requirement but a comment would be sort plus a letter that will be attached to the module.
- Automatic Posting of Leave Allowance. The System ensures that one cannot apply for leave allowance to exceed the set amount and should only be once in one year.
- Automatic calculation of leave earned and leave outstanding based on the company Policy.
- Production of Leave forms and hence reduces the cost of printing the leave forms.
- Allows for production of a leave calendar organization-wide.
- Allows for recalling of staff while on leave and canceling leave if one is has not commenced leave.
- We shall extend a warranty period of three (3) months after commissioning of the System. During the warranty period, system support shall be undertaken free of charge.
- Able to view leave history for each individual for a selected period.
- Integrates seamlessly with PayWell Payroll System.
- We have additional option of allowing the user to receive an email upon approval and authorization or the approver getting an email as soon as one applies for leave. This will be charged for separately and requires installation of Outlook.
- Setting of minimum days to allows for the leave allowance to be processed. The System allows the user to adjust the days to enable payments in special occasion.
- Automatic link to the Microsoft outlook to enable notification of the users with regard to the Status of the leave application.
- Allows the user to create the leave plan individually which is subsequently converted into a departmental leave plan and eventually the company leave.
- Allows the staff to print leave history for a selected period.
- Allows processing of unauthorized leave after the actual leave has commenced
- Automatically notifies ICT department to disable the workstation as soon as one proceeds on leave.
- List all the members of one department who are on leave to assist the approver in arriving at good judgment.
- Allows the user to adjust the maximum number of annual leave days to cater for shutdown.
- Allows the user to setup leave days based on the following options:
>Leaves for service: 1 year = 20, 2 years = 23, 3 year 23, 4 year = 24 etc
The system produces various reports under all the menus above and will also allow for the user to produce their own ad hoc reports. Some of the reports include:
- Leave Application form.
- List of all staff on leave.
- Leave Schedule for a selected period.
- Leave Allowances for various members of staff.
- List of staff recalled from leave.
- Establishment Listing.
- List of the Type of Leaves the System.
- Summary of the Amount of leave Allowance paid per period.
- List of all the Member of Staff paid leave allowance.
- List of staff whose leave was cancelled.
- List of Staffs who were recalled from Leave.
- List of Leave days as at the end each of each year.
Performance Appraisal Module
This module keeps track of appraisal transactions within the organization. It allows for the design of an appraisal form based on the grades e.g. Managers in a particular department will end up having similar appraisal forms, Administration Assistants will have different ones and messenger will also have one of their own. The appraisal form is divided into sections where some of the sections will be quantifiable while other will allow for narration. There are sections where the employee will be expected to fill on their own while others will be filled in partnership with their supervisor.
Payroll System (PayWell Plus)
Payroll helps companies manage employee information: salary, deduction and tax information; payroll processing and check printing; payroll reporting and record-keeping; government reporting for P9, P10, and P 11. The reports could be provided via magnetic media or through email.
The system perform the following:
- Keep track of employee’s static details which are entered through the Human Resource application.
- Allow the user to define unlimited number of companies which are able to operate independently.
- The System allows the user to define the Branch, Department and the Station which a particular employee belongs to.
- The System allows the user to define earnings and deductions depending on what the user requirements are. The earnings that could be defined include Permanent, Variable and Temporary earnings. Allows the user to define whether accumulation should be undertaken per year or throughout the life of the earning/deduction.
- Allow the user to define whether the payment for the earning is Internal or external and the payment type that will be used to settle the account. For instance by Cheque for External and Journal for Internal.
- Allows for definition of different types of loans e.g. Annuity, Reducing Balance, fixed among others
- Set the Account Code for purposes of production of journals and integration to accounting System and analysis.
- Allows the user to set properties for the different earnings and deductions. The properties include but are not limited to Factor (Which can be P – Percent, A-Amount), Relief (Whether Relief is applicable), Balance Required (Indicates whether the System should calculate balance), require ID (Whether Identification Documents would be sort), Employer Rate (Employer Rate will be required) etc.
The system will allow the production of reports which include the following:
- Staff Pay slip which will be customized to you
- Net payment Listing
- Printing of Pay slips according to branches or stations that the Staff belongs to.
- Benefits listing sorted by the employee
- Coinage Analysis for every individual
- Bank Analysis Report
- Employee’s Certificate of payment of Tax
- P9A Tax deduction Card production
- P10 Employer Certificate Production
- P10A production of Supporting List
Ask for A quote and We always Listen to Our Clients